As it says in the video,
I’m Shane Lukas, Managing Director of AVN. I’ve worked with over a thousand accountancy practices over a 20 year period.
I’m passionate about training and coaching accountants, helping them achieve a thriving practice that’s enabling them to generate the personal income they deserve and the freedom to make the lifestyle choices they deserve.
What do I do at AVN Head Office?
- With my team of experts at AVN I/we take accountants on a journey from getting the fundamentals in place, through to helping them make a profound difference to their clients and even the wider community.
- Lead the amazing AVN Team, encouraging personal development and 6 star customer service. I also regularly look into how I can improve my skills through reading and attending courses
- Interact with members through visits, keeping me in the loop with their successes and challenges.
- Keep an eye on our strategy and ensure we’re on track
- I enjoy skiing, snowboarding and motorcycling
- I regularly take part in Ironman triathlons, Tough Mudder and similar extreme challenges!
- I have 2 amazing children – one of them is a mini-me in looks and the other is a mini-me in that she’s a torment like me.
- I have an amazing wife Jenny who is also a Practice Growth Expert here at AVN.
- I’ve written 3 books, My book, ‘What’s Next for Accountants’ became a No.1 bestseller on Amazon.