Why you absolutely must attend AVN’s signature event –
The Accountant’s Profitability Masterclass
Play this short video!
There are many reasons to attend and many questions you’ll have. Click each question below for answers.
Here are 9 great reasons why you should attend…
- You will revel in three days of fast-paced and exhilarating world-class CPD
- Composed especially for the leaders of ambitious UK accounting firms
- Presented by the world’s most esteemed coaches to the accounting profession
- Providing step-by-step guidance that has been tested by hundreds of the UK’s most successful and dynamic practices
- Based on over 400 human years of research conducted over the last 20 years
- Give you everything you require to make your practice even more successful, profitable, and valuable
- Show you how to be more proactive with your clients
- We’ll show you how to introduce an array of services and approaches, ranging from valuable conversation starters to full-blown business advisory and everything in between
- At the same time as giving you back control of your business – so that “working less and earning more” is one of your many options to make life better for you and your family
It’s primarily targeted at the partner(s) of an Accountancy Practice although they’re welcome to bring team members with them as this helps with implementing ideas taken from the course.
We want to give you so much value in exchange for you investing your time with us that our Masterclass is 3 days. Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect.
How Day 1 of the Masterclass will help you
This day focuses on the essential building blocks of success.
During the day you will:
- Glance into the future of the Accountancy Profession
- Discover how to use the profession’s only “Excellence Model” to improve every aspect of your practice
- Learn how to position yourself as a “credible expert” – and why you must
- Understand the keys to be more valuable to your clients
- Receive step-by-step guidance on how to improve the way you price – in a way that is much more acceptable to your clients and much more profitable for you
- See exactly how to systemise every aspect of your practice – so that things get done more efficiently, more consistently, more quickly, more affordably and with much less effort on your part
- Pick the brains of a practitioner who has accelerated the growth and profitability of his Practice by implementing the methodologies you’ll have been exposed to throughout the day.
How Day 2 of the Masterclass will help you
- Discover how to substantially increase your profits by giving your clients the proactive support they really want
- Learn how to reposition your core service as a “Total Accounting Solution” that clients will be willing to pay you much higher fees for
- Use a case study to uncover a step-by-step process that allows you to help any business become more successful and profitable
- See how to use the “One Page Plan” and “BoardView” approach to turn one-off consulting projects into substantial recurring fees of at least £500 per month/quarter per client
- Discover how to earn extra fees from tax planning – without doing any extra work
- Understand how to use all of these insights to provide a profoundly important new service that is needed by almost every single person, family and business owner in the country – a service which will shape the quality of their entire life in the new economic realities of our current times.
- Pick the brains of a practitioner who has used this approach to transform the results – and particularly the cash flow – of his struggling 70+ year-old practice
How Day 3 of the Masterclass will help you
This day focuses on making action and growth happen within your firm.
- Receive step-by-step guidance on how to get more of your clients buying more of your services
- Learn how to use everything you have seen at the Masterclass to win as many high-quality new clients as you want
- Understand how to free up the extra time you need – and how to get everyone in your team fully on-board with your vision for the practice
- Create your own detailed action plan – tailored to your precise needs – so that you go back and actually do the things you decide are necessary to make things better for you, your clients and your business
Other ways the three days will help you
Over the three days you will also:
- Discover the blueprint for an amazing Practice that works for you
- Be able to ask whatever questions you want
- Get whatever answers you need
- And also be able to pick the brains of some of the country’s most successful practitioners and the world’s leading coaches on a one-to-one basis
Of the 21 hours of CPD training that we’ll provide you with, we take just 10 minutes to share with you an opportunity to work with us more closely.
This isn’t a hard sell; we simply share with you the opportunity and then move on. This is delivered on day 1, it gets it out of the way and then the rest of the Masterclass is to be enjoyed.
Not everyone in the room chooses to work with us more closely, but 100% of the room always gives outstanding feedback on the content, presentation and value of the Masterclass.
Our guarantee is that
Most 3 days courses would cost you in the region of £3000 but we know that the real cost to you is giving up 3 days of work time – which is why we only ask you for £297+ VAT to cover our basic costs.
Invest 3 days of your time in you and your business and we promise you will go away with a clear action plan of how you can start building the business you have always wanted, working the hours you choose, taking the income you want and making a difference.
But don’t take it from us, listen to your peers who have attended The AVN Masterclass by clicking on the videos below…
At AVN we’re passionate about helping Accountants in Practice and would love to help all of them. However we know from our experience that whilst we always receive feedback that’s rated as Excellent and Outstanding, a certain sized practice will have the most success in implementing the strategies we share.
Although there are exceptions we find that the Accountancy Practice owners that get the most out of the AVN Masterclass are:-
On the smaller end of the spectrum:-
- Established with a client base and turning over more than £50K
- Having at least 1 employee helps with implementing the ideas and actions you’ll come away with.
On the higher end of the spectrum:-
- A firm with more than 3 partners will struggle to implement anything unless most of the partners attend.
- We won’t work with the top 20 firms.
Size aside, if you’d like to ascertain if you have areas within your practice that would be improved by attending the Masterclass, take a few moments to answer the questionnaire on our free Practice Diagnostic Tool.
We believe that a good balance between…
- Successful practitioners– who come along solely to share their stories and innermost success secrets with you
- Your fellow delegates– the leaders of ambitious accounting practices like yours
- And led by some of the world’s most respected advisers to the profession, click each name to learn about the Masterclass Speakers…
Shane Lukas is Managing Director of AVN, an international best selling author of multiple books for the Accountancy and OMB sector including What's Next For Accountants, Co-author of the book “The world’s most inspiring accountants” and the creator of the AVNRoadmap Methodology and the AVNExcellence Standard.
Shane Lukas Author, Speaker, Coach
According to LinkedIn he is the most highly rated adviser to the profession in the world – Author of seven acclaimed books, including “The UK’s best accountancy practices” and “Your blueprint for a better accountancy practice” – Shortlisted in 2015 for accountingweb’s “Outstanding Contribution to Accounting” award.
Steve Pipe FCA Business Author, Former UK Entrepreneur of the Year
Multiple Author, International Speaker and Practice Growth Expert. Andrew, formerly an insolvency practitioner moved in to coaching businesses to help them prevent going insolvent in the first place. Since then and for many years now Andrew has been successfully coaching business owners and Accountants in to building enjoyable Businesses.
Andrew Miller Author, Speaker, Coach