Why you absolutely must attend AVN’s signature event –
The Accountant’s Profitability Masterclass
Play this short video!
There are many reasons to attend and many questions you’ll have. Click each question below for answers.
Here are 9 great reasons why you should attend…
- You will enjoy three days of fast-paced and stimulating world-class CPD
- Designed specifically for the leaders of ambitious UK accounting firms
- Presented by some of the world’s most respected advisers to the accounting profession
- Providing step-by-step guidance that has been field tested by hundreds of the UK’s most successful and dynamic practices
- Based on over 400 human years of research conducted over the last 20 years
- Giving you everything you need to make your practice even more successful, profitable and valuable
- And also giving you everything you need to serve your clients even more proactively
- We’ll show you how to introduce an array of services and approaches ranging from valuable conversation starters to full blown Business Advisory and everything in between
- At the same time as giving you back control of your business – so that “working less and earning more” is one of your many options to make life better for you and your family
It’s primarily targeted at the partner(s) of an Accountancy Practice although they’re welcome to bring team members with them as this helps with implementing ideas taken from the course.
We want to give you so much value in exchange for you investing your time with us that our Masterclass is 3 days. Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect.
How Day 1 of the Masterclass will help you
This day focuses on the essential building blocks of success. During the day you will:
- A glance in to the future of the Accountancy Profession
- Discover how to use the profession’s only “Excellence Model” to improve every aspect of your practice
- Learn how to position yourself as a “credible expert” – and why you must
- Understand the keys to being more valuable to your clients
- Receive step-by-step guidance on how to improve the way you price – in a way that is much more acceptable to your clients, and much more profitable for you
- See exactly how to systemise every aspect of your practice – so that things get done more efficiently, more consistently, more quickly, more affordably and with much less effort on your part
- Pick the brains of a practitioner who has accelerated the growth and profitability of his Practice by implementing the methodologies you’ll have been exposed to throughout the day.
How Day 2 of the Masterclass will help you
- Discover how to substantially increase your profits by giving your clients the proactive support they really want
- Learn how to reposition your core service as a “Total Accounting Solution” that clients will be willing to pay you much higher fees for
- Use a case study to uncover a step-by-step process that allows you to help any business become more successful and profitable
- See how to use a “One Page Plan” and “BoardView” approach to turn one-off consulting projects into substantial recurring fees of at least £500 per month/quarter per client
- Discover how to earn extra fees from tax planning – without doing any extra work
- Understand how to use all of these insights to provide a profoundly important new service that is needed by almost every single person, family and business owner in the country – a service which will shape the quality of their entire life in the new economic realities of our current times.
- Pick the brains of a practitioner who has used this approach to transform the results – and particularly the cash flow – of his struggling 70+ year-old practice
How Day 3 of the Masterclass will help you
This day focuses on making action and growth happen within your firm. During the day you will:
- Receive step-by-step guidance on how to get more of your clients buying more of your services
- Learn how to use everything you have seen at the Masterclass to win as many high quality new clients as you want
- Understand how to free up the extra time you need – and how to get everyone in your team fully on-board with your vision for the practice
- Create your own detailed action plan – tailored to your precise needs – so that you go back and actually do the things you decide are necessary to make things better for you, your clients and your business
Other ways the three days will help you
Over the three days you will also:
- Discover the blueprint for an amazing Practice that works for you
- Be able to ask whatever questions you want
- Get whatever answers you need
- And also be able to pick the brains of some of the country’s most successful practitioners and the world’s leading advisers on a one-to-one basis
Of the 21 hours of CPD training that we’ll provide you with we take just 10 minutes to share with you an opportunity to work with us more closely.
This isn’t a hard sell, we simply share with you the opportunity and then move on. This is delivered on day 1, it gets it out of the way and then the rest of the Masterclass is to be enjoyed.
Not everyone in the room chooses to work with us more closely but 100% of the room always give outstanding feedback on the content, presentation and value of the Masterclass.
Our guarantee is that it is.
You can have your money back if not. But don’t take it from us, listen to what your peers who have attended have to say about the AVN Masterclass by clicking on the videos below…
At AVN we’re passionate about helping Accountants in Practice and would love to help all of them however, we know from our experience that whilst we always receive feedback that’s rated as Excellent and Outstanding, a certain sized practice will have the most success in implementing the strategies we share.
Although there are exceptions we find that the Accountancy Practice owners that get the most out of the AVN Masterclass are :-
On the smaller end of the spectrum:-
- Established with a client base and turning over more than £50K
- Having at least 1 employee helps with implementing the ideas and actions you’ll come away with.
On the higher end of the spectrum:-
- A firm with more than 3 partners will struggle to implement anything unless most of the partners attend.
- We won’t work with top 20 firms.
Size aside, if you’d like to ascertain if you have areas within your practice that would be improved by attending the Masterclass, take a few moments to answer the questionnaire on our free Practice Diagnostic Tool.
We believe that a good balance between…
- Successful practitioners– who come along solely to share their stories and innermost success secrets with you
- Your fellow delegates– the leaders of ambitious accounting practices like yours
- And led by some of the world’s most respected advisers to the profession click each name to learn about the Masterclass Speakers…
Shane Lukas is Managing Director of AVN, an international best selling author of multiple books for the Accountancy and OMB sector including What's Next For Accountants, Co-author of the book “The world’s most inspiring accountants” and the creator of the AVNRoadmap Methodology and the AVNExcellence Standard.
Shane Lukas Author, Speaker, Coach
According to LinkedIn he is the most highly rated adviser to the profession in the world – Author of seven acclaimed books, including “The UK’s best accountancy practices” and “Your blueprint for a better accountancy practice” – Shortlisted in 2015 for accountingweb’s “Outstanding Contribution to Accounting” award.
Steve Pipe FCA Business Author, Former UK Entrepreneur of the Year
Multiple Author, International Speaker and Practice Growth Expert. Andrew, formerly an insolvency practitioner moved in to coaching businesses to help them prevent going insolvent in the first place. Since then and for many years now Andrew has been successfully coaching business owners and Accountants in to building enjoyable Businesses.
Andrew Miller Author, Speaker, Coach
Masterclass tickets are just £197 + vat per delegate. Click through the tabs below to select your preferred date to come along.
What accountants say about the AVN Masterclass
Peter Still felt it was worth travelling 3,500 miles and taking a week out of his Practice in Canada to attend the AVN 3 day Masterclass. Are you read more
Renee travelled all the way from Chicago, 4,000 miles to come to the AVN Masterclass, listen to what she says about her 3 days with us.
Ravi Shah from Vinod Shah & Co gives his thoughts on the 3 day AVN Masterclass following his attendance
Martyn Hodgson from Swirral Accountants gives his thoughts on the 3 day AVN Masterclass following his attendance
Tracey Nicholls from HFL Accountants gives her thoughts on the 3 day AVN Masterclass following her attendance
Jackie Elkington from Contractor Accounts gives her thoughts on the 3 day AVN Masterclass following her attendance
Damian Hill from C.E. Hill & Co gives his thoughts on the 3 day AVN Masterclass following his attendance
Mark James from Monark Business & Accountancy Services gives his thoughts on the 3 day AVN Masterclass, following his attendance
Stephen Sellers from Grant Sellers gives his thoughts on the 3 day AVN Masterclass following his attendance
Philip Caplan from Caplan Associates gives his thoughts on the 3 day AVN Masterclass following his attendance
Dionne Sherwood from DS Small Business Help gives her thoughts on the AVN Masterclass following her attendance
These 4 accountants were just bursting to give a raving testimonial about the AVN Masterclass.
During the 3 days they were taught how to bet read more